Thursday, April 20, 2017

Step By Step with Pascale!

Hello Sweeties, Today I'm up on My Creative Scrapbook blog with a layout made with the April's kit.
First I primed the background paper with clear gesso. Then I added a thin layer of white gesso. When dry, I added a design with the stencil and a Clear Crackle Paste. I let dry naturally to allow the crackle to appear.
Then I colored the area with gray and pink watercolors and a pink Art Alchemy.
I layered some cards from the Rose Quartz collection to add under the photo.
I glued some flowers, some ephemera from the Rose Quartz collection, and a few scraps of a doily.
To finish, I added some micro beads and glass glitters.
Materials:
  • My Creative Scrapbook Kit
  • Paper - Prima (Rose Quartz: Rose Dreams);
  • Journaling Cards - Prima (Rose Quartz);
  • Flowers - Prima (Persian Marblelite, Provenza);
  • Stencil - Prima (Flourish);
Other products:
  • Twinkling H2O - ColourArte (Smokey Diamond, Pewter, Wine and Roses, Cherry Sorbet);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Rose);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbeads; Silver, Black; Glass Glitter: Silver Sterling);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Matte Gel).

No comments: