Hello Sweeties Today, I'm up on My Creative Scrapbook with a new layout made with the April's Limited Edition kit. I chose a photo from my proud grandfather and my aunt, taken at the end of the fifties at the carnival.
First I primed the background with clear gesso. When dry, I added a design with the stencil and clear crackle paste. But before applying the crackle paste trough the stencil, I colored it with chalk inks. The crackle paste was lightly colored.
While the paste was drying, I colored a watercolor paper with watercolors and acrylic paint. Then I stamped all the flowers from the "Only you" stamp set with an Archival black ink. Then I fuzzy cut them and I painted the leaves with a gray acrylic paint to add some contrast.
I cut a few pieces of paper to add under the photo.
I glued a few flowers along with the stamped flowers and a few Ephemera tickets to remind the carnival.
I finished the layout with splatters of silver glitters, mixed with a gloss gel and water.
- Prima (Rose Quartz: Midnight Beauty);
- Kaisercraft (Ps I love you: Companionship);
- Ephemera - Prima (Rose Quartz);
- Flowers - Prima (Persian Marbelite);
- Stamps - Heidi Swapp (Only you);
- Twinkling H2O - ColourArte (Smokey Diamond, Peter, Chiffon Pink);
- Chalk Ink - Prima (Pastel Pink, Tin Can);
- Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Rose Vintage, Sparks: Raven Black);
- Glitter - Blue Fern Studios (Silver Prism);
- Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel).