Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Step by Step Layout Video Tutorial by Lydell Quin

My Creative Scrapbook design team member Lydell Quin has a step by step video tutorial for you today featuring our February Main Kit!

Here's Lydell:

>>><<<

Hope you enjoy watching my process of one of my pages using the Main Kit this month!

Here is the project.....



 






And a recap of more of the projects I got out of the kit this month, with product to spare!



You can see more of each of these projects in detail on my Blog HERE

Thanks for dropping in today!

>>><<<

Be sure to take a look at Lydell's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

1 comment:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Lydell, this is a wonderful step by step video. Fantastic job!